- Organic Redskin Peanuts With the Skin on For all Goodness (Additional Fibre and Vitamin E)
- Our Peanuts Have Not Been Processed and Have No Added Salt, Preservatives or Flavours, Just 100% Peanut Goodness
- Excellent source of Protein, Iron and Magnesium
- Great For Snacking on Their Own or Mixed with Dried Fruit and Seeds
- Or Use to make Your own Delicious Homemade Satay Sauce and Peanut Butter
Our organic redskin peanuts come with the skin on for all the peanut goodness (the skin contains additional fibre and Vitamin E). Peanuts are also an excellent source of protein, iron and magnesium. Our peanuts have not been processed in any way (for example using heat) and there is no salt, preservatives or artificial flavours added, just 100% peanut goodness! We also sell organic peanuts without the skins – check them out here.
Peanut are an excellent snack – on their own or mixed with dried fruit and seeds. They are also an excellent addition to oriental dishes and are perfect for using to make your own delicious satay sauce. Alternatively blitz them up in a food processor to make your own home-made peanut butter!
100% Organic Peanuts
Contains peanuts, may contain traces of milk, nuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 49.2 of which saturates(g) 6.3, Carbohydrates(g) 7.6 of which sugars(g) 4.7, Fibre(g) 8.5, Protein(g) 25.8, Salt(g) 0.05
Country of Origin: China
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.