- Our High Quality Ceylon (True) Cinnamon Powder
- Reddish, Brown Colour with a Delicious Mild Flavour
- Contains Less Coumarin than Regular Cinnamon
- Excellent For Adding to Baked Goods and Desserts
- Great For Adding Flavour to Porridge, Smoothies and Hot Drinks
Our highest quality Ceylon cinnamon also known as true cinnamon. Unlike cassia which is the common cinnamon you will find in supermarkets, true cinnamon is a milder, reddish brown cinnamon with a delightful aroma.
Ceylon cinnamon has as sweeter taste and contains less coumarin than cassia.
The cinnamon is taken from the inner bark of the true cinnamon tree (Cinnamomum zeylanicum). Although the tree is native to Sri Lanka, this tree is also cultivated in Madagascar.
Cinnamon is an excellent alternative sweetener and is great for use in baking and adding to desserts such as cookies and brownies or for simply adding some flavour to porridge or smoothies.
100% Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
Typical values per 100g:
Fat(g) 1.2 of which saturates(g) <0.1, Carbohydrate(g) 27.5, of which sugars(g) 2.0, Fibre(g) 53.1, Protein(g) 4.0, Salt(g) 0.03
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka/Indonesia
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.