- Zero-Calorie Sweetener, Erythritol
- Natural Sweet Taste with no Bitter Aftertaste like Stevia
- Ideal for Baking Reduced-Calorie or Sugar-Free Baked Goods
- Use it in Cakes, Biscuits, Meringues & Ice Cream or Sweeten your Tea and Coffee
- GMO free and Low Glycemic Impact
Introducing the zero-calorie sweetener, Erythritol. This granulated sweetener is ideal for baking reduced-calorie or sugar-free baked goods. It is 100% natural and GMO-free. It has a very pleasant natural sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste like Stevia. It has about 70% of the sweetness of regular cane sugar. It’s important to note that excessive consumption of Erythritol may induce laxative effects.
Erythritol is a sugar substitute so it can be used in baked goods like cakes, meringues, biscuits and ice cream. Use it to sweeten hot drinks, sauces, stews or anything you wish to add some sweetness too!
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts, sesame and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Fat(g) 0, of which saturates(g) 0, Carbohydrate(g) 100, of which sugars(g) 0, of which polyols(g) 100, Fibre(g) 0, Protein(g) 0, Salt(g) 0
Country of Origin: China
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.