- Highly Versatile, Great in Place of Dried, Fresh and Frozen Cranberries
- Excellent for Baking, Sauces, Shakes and Smoothies, Homemade Cereals, Trail Mixes, Cookies, Chocolate Topping, Porridge and Ice Cream
- No Additives, Colourings or Preservatives, just 100% Cranberries
- Often Used in Place of Sugar where the Sweet Taste is replaced with Strong Tart Cranberry Flavour
- Freeze Drying Preserves the Natural Colour, Shape and Goodness of the Fruit
Our versatile freeze dried cranberry slices are an excellent substitute in the place of dried cranberries. Most dried cranberry products (such as our apple infused dried cranberries) are dried in fruit juices or sweetened to give a sweet taste however note that this product is 100% cranberry and is therefore quite tart like a natural cranberry. Freeze drying removes the water from the fruit and 8kg of fresh cranberries is equivalent to 1kg of freeze dried pieces. They taste just like the original fruit and can be eaten as they are or water can be added to rehydrate. Nothing added, just 100% organic cranberry slices! Due to the nature of freeze-dry products, there will inevitably be some powder in the pack, both when we receive the products and when they are dispatched.
Cranberries are excellent for baking, adding to shakes and smoothies, sauces, ice cream, cereals, porridge or anything else that requires a great natural cranberry flavour and aroma. They have a strong, tart natural flavour which can be used in place of sugar where the sweet taste is replaced with tart taste of cranberry.
100% Freeze Dried Cranberries
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya.
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 0.4, of which saturates(g) 0.0, Carbohydrates(g) 80.9, of which sugars(g) 35.3, Fibre(g) 14.9, Protein(g) 1.8, Salt(g) 0.05