- Excellent for Baking, Flavouring Shakes and Smoothies, Homemade Cereals, Trail Mixes, Porridge, Ice Cream and Sprinkling on Chocolate
- Freeze Dried Sweet, Ripe Strawberries
- Freeze Drying Preserves the Natural Colour, Shape and Goodness of the Fruit
- No Additives, Colourings or Preservatives, just 100% Strawberries
- Often Used in Place of Sugar where the Sweet Taste is replaced with Strawberry Flavour
- 100g is Equavalent to Approximately 1kg of Fresh Strawberries
Our excellent freeze dried strawberry slices from 100% sweet, ripe strawberries. Freeze drying removes the water from the fruit and 100g is equivalent to about 1kg of fresh strawberries. The gentle freeze-drying process preserves the natural character of the fruit as well as the typical taste, colour and the nutritional values, without adding any preservatives or colours – just 100% strawberry!
**To help stop freeze dried fruits softening, temperatures should not exceed 20º C and 65% relative humidity. As these conditions can vary depending on the season, the weather conditions and location of your delivery, the freeze dried fruits can, on occasion, become soft. As these are factors that are out of our control, please note we cannot accept returns for freeze-dried products if they have gone soft. Once the product is in your possession, we would advise resealing the bag quickly after opening or if you decant it into a container ensure it is airtight and completely dry as any exposure to air or moisture will result in the product becoming soft.**
Perfect for baking, ice cream, cereals, porridge, smoothies, shakes or anything else that would require a great natural strawberry flavour and aroma. Our kids love them in their snack box. Often used in place of sugar where the sweet taste is replaced with strawberry flavour.
100% Freeze Dried Strawberries
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 3.7 of which saturates(g) 0.3, Protein(g) 7.6, Carbohydrates(g) 50.9 of which sugars(g) 50.0, Fibre(g) 15.1, Salt(g) 0.03
Country of Origin: Egypt/China/Morocco
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.