- Our Excellent, Diverse Ground Brazil Nuts
- The Flour Like Product is Great For Gluten Free Cooking and Baking
- Unroasted Brazil Nuts with No Preservatives, Additives or Added Salt
- An Excellent Source of Dietary Fibre and Vitamins (Especially E and B)
- Perfect for Adding a Creamy, Nutty Flavour to Cakes and Cookies
Our creamy, delicious brazil nuts are ground down to produce a flour like product, it is especially useful for those avoiding gluten. Brazil nuts are a good source of fibre and vitamins (especially vitamin E and B). The brazil nuts that are ground are unroasted with no preservatives, additives or added salt. Therefore as well as being a great gluten free alternative ground brazil nuts can give recipes added nutrition.
Add to flours and doughs to give a strong, nutty flavour.
100% Ground Brazil Nuts
Contains nuts and may contain traces of milk and peanuts.
Typical values per 100g
Total Fat(g) 68.2 of which saturates(g) 16.4, Protein(g) 14.1, Carbohydrates(g) 3.1 of which sugars(g) 2.4, Fibre(g) 4.3, Salt(g) 0.03
Country of Origin: Bolivia, Brazil, Peru