- Our Excellent, Diverse Ground Cashew Nuts
- The Flour Like Product is Great For Gluten Free Cooking and Baking
- Unroasted Cashews with No Preservatives, Additives or Added Salt
- An Excellent Source of Dietary Fibre, Antioxidants, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus
- Perfect for Adding to Sauces and Soups that Require a Cashew Nut Flavour
Our ground cashew nuts are a flour like product that can be used to replace or support other cooking bases, it is especially useful for those avoiding gluten. The cashews used are un-roasted with no additives, preservatives or added salt.
Cashews, as with other tree nuts, are a good source of antioxidants. Alkyl phenols, in particular, are abundant in cashews. They are also a source of dietary trace minerals selenium, copper, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus. Therefore as well as being a great gluten free alternative ground cashew nuts can give recipes added nutrition.
Add to sauces or soups that require a cashew nut flavour or adapt standard recipes to include ground cashews to create delicious baked goods.
100% Ground Cashew Nuts
Contains nuts and may contain traces of milk and peanuts.
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 48.2 of which saturates(g) 9.5, Protein(g) 17.7 , Carbohydrates(g) 18.1 of which sugars(g) 4.6, Fibre(g) 3.2, Salt(g) 0.15
Country of Origin: Mozambique, Kenya, India, Brazil, Nigeria, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, USA, Ivory Coast