- Our Excellent, Diverse Ground Hazelnuts
- The Flour Like Product is Great For Gluten Free Cooking and Baking
- Unroasted Hazelnuts with No Preservatives, Additives or Added Salt
- High in Protein and Fibre and are an Excellent Source of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids including Oleic and Linoleic acid
- The Sweet Taste Makes it Perfect for Adding to Breads and Cakes
Delicious, rich, sweet tasting hazelnuts are ground down into a flour like powder that can be incorporated into other flours, it is especially useful for those avoiding gluten. 100% unroasted hazelnuts with no preservatives, additives or added salt are used and are high in protein and fibre and are an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids including oleic and linoleic acid. Therefore as well as being a great gluten free alternative ground hazelnuts can give recipes added nutrition.
Add to flours and doughs to give a strong, nutty flavour.
100% Ground Hazelnuts
Contains nuts and may contain traces of milk and peanuts.
Typical values per 100g
Total Fat(g) 63.5 of which saturates(g) 4.7, Protein(g) 14.1, Carbohydrates(g) 6.0 of which sugars(g) 4.0, Fibre(g) 6.5, Salt(g) 0.06
Country of Origin: Turkey, Italy, USA, Georgia, Spain