- 100% Unroasted Premium Whole Macadamias with no Additives, Preservatives or Added Salt
- Our Macadamia Have a Delicious Buttery, Slight Sweet Taste and are Crisp To Bite
- High in Protein, All Essential Amino Acids, Rich Source of Monounsaturated Fats,Vitamin E, Selenium
- Often Snack of Choice for Sports Professionals
- Eat Straight from The Bag or Create Your Own Trail Mix with our Gojis, Chia, Brazil and Cashew Nuts
- Also Great in Cookies and Other Baked Goods and Also For Homemade Macadamia Nut Butter/Paste
Our whole macadamia nuts have a delicious buttery, slightly sweet taste and a crisp bite. Macadamias are a rich source of monounsaturated fats. They are also high in protein and contain all of the essential amino acids as well as some non-essential amino acids. They are also a good source of fibre and contain important antioxidants including vitamin E and selenium, as well as other phytonutrients.
With their high protein content they are often the snack of choice for sports professionals. Macadamia nuts have been claimed to help lower the risk of heart disease by enhancing good cholesterol and suppressing bad cholesterol, fight obesity and aid immune system function among many other things.
Snack on our macadamia nuts straight from the bag or make your own trail mix with our goji berries, chia and cashew nuts (or even cocoa nibs if you fancy a chocolatey flavour!). They are also delicious in cookies, chopped over salad or when blended with a high speed blender make a brilliant protein loaded macadamia paste/butter.
100% Macadamia Nuts
Contains nuts, may contain traces of milk, peanuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 75.8 of which saturates(g) 12.1, Carbohydrates(g) 5.2 of which sugars(g) 4.6, Fibre(g) 8.6,Protein(g) 7.9, Salt(g) < 0.01
Country of Origin: South Africa/Malawi/Kenya/Australia