- Bursting with Omega 6 and 9, a Myriad of Essential Fatty Acids, Iron, Calcium and B Vitamins
- Cold Pressed from the Finest Organic Black Cumin Seeds
- Certified Organic to Higher EU Food Grade Standard
- Edible Grade over Cosmetic Grade Oil for the Highest Level of Care and Nutrition your Skin Needs Too
- Add 1-3 Teaspoons Daily to Salad Dressings, Soups, Dips or Smoothies
- Highly Moisturising and Healing for Skin and Strengthening for Hair and Nails
Our wonderful black cumin seed oil is cold pressed from the best organic black cumin seeds. Rich in omega 6 and 9 and a myriad of essential fatty acids, iron, calcium and B vitamins it is a powerful nutritious oil that is also very moisturising and healing for the skin and strengthening for hair and nails.
Drizzle over salads or add to smoothies and dips. Massage 2-3 drops into skin and hair.
100% Organic Cold Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella sativa seed oil)
Typical values per 100g:
Energy 3700 kJ / 900 kCal
Total Fat(g) 100 of which saturates(g) 15.7, Protein(g) 0, Carbohydrates(g) 0 of which sugars(g) 0, Salt(g) 0
Country of Origin: Egypt