- Our Super Versatile Delicious and Creamy Organic Dried Chickpeas
- Full of Protein, Fibre and Iron
- The Ideal Cupboard Essential
- Excellent in Curries, Dals and Salads or Why Not Have A Go At Making Your Own Hummus
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners – Just 100% Organic Chickpeas
Our fantastic organic dried chickpeas have a delicious mild, creamy flavour. Chickpeas are bursting with nutritional goodness – they are full of protein, fibre and iron and with a multitude of uses they are the ideal store cupboard essential! Nothing added, just 100% pure organic chickpeas.
For best results our dried organic chickpeas should be soaked in water overnight before cooking, place in a bowl and cover with a couple of inches of water (the chickpeas will at least double if not triple in size to standard tin bought style peas so ensure lots of water). You can also quick soak by bringing them to the boil then keeping them on a low heat for 1-2 hours until soft. They can also be cooked in a slow cooker without soaking. Chickpeas are excellent added to curries, dals and salads.
100% Organic Chickpeas
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 5.9 of which saturates(g) 1.1, Carbohydrates(g) 44.3 of which sugars(g) 2.3, Protein(g) 18.5 , Fibre(g) 15.5, Salt(g) 0.04
Country of Origin: Turkey/Russia