- With 80% Protein, Excellent Quality Soluble Organic Powder with a Mild Pea Flavour
- Great for Natural Sports Nutrition or Enhancing your Protein Intake
- High Protein Content and a Good Source of Essential Amino Acids
- Suitable for Vegans and Dairy, Gluten, Whey and Soy Free
- No Additives, Colourings or Preservatives
- Excellent for Adding to Baked Goods, Spreads, Smoothies, Protein Bars, Yogurt or Granola
- Made Natural from Organic Dry Yellow Split Peas
Our Organic Pea Protein Isolate Powder with 80% Protein from organic dried yellow split peas. With its high protein content it’s great for natural sports nutrition or supplementing your protein intake. Produced naturally from yellow split peas it has a soluble, smooth, creamy texture and a mild pea taste. It can be mixed easily with liquids for a high protein boost. It has no additives, colourings or preservatives and is free from dairy, gluten, whey and soy. It’s also suitable for vegans and can compete with many whey products in terms of protein content and taste.
Our pea protein is great for smoothies and protein/sports nutrition shakes or to have with yoghurt or granola. It can also be added to baked goods to increase the overall protein profile. Our freeze dried fruit and chocolate powders are excellent natural sweeteners for smoothies.
100% Organic Yellow Split Peas
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya
Typical Values per 100g:
Fat(g) 4.5, of which saturates(g) 1.5, Carbohydrates(g) 1.1, of which sugars(g) 0.0, Fibre(g) 0.7, Protein(g) 83.7, Salt(g) 1.3
Typical Amino Acid Values per 100g
Alanine 3.2g, Arginine 6.6g, Aspartic Acid 9.1g, Cystine 0.52g, Glutamic Acid 13.1g, Glycine 3.0g, Histidine 1.9g, Isoleucine 3.7g, Leucine 6.5g, Lysine 5.7g, Methionine 0.67g, Phenylalanine 4.2g, Proline 3.4g, Serine 4.0g, Threonine 2.7g, Tryptophan 0.67g, Tyrosine 2.7g, Valine 4.0g
Country of Origin: Non-EU
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.