- Made By Grounding Organic Roasted Peanuts Until A Butter is Formed, Absolutely Nothing Else for Maximum Peanut Goodness
- High in Protein and an Excellent Source of B Vitamins and Iron
- Use as a Spread, in Smoothies and Shakes or Eat Straight from the Tub!
- Also a Gluten Free Mix that is Easy to Create Quick Treats such as Muffins, Cookies and Pancakes as well as Thicken Soups and Sauces
- No Added Sugar, Salt, Preservatives, Oils or Emulsifiers
Organic peanut butter is wonderful for spreads, smoothies, creating gluten free, nutritious bars, cakes, muffins and pancakes very quickly and easily. It is produced by roasting organic peanuts and then grinding them until a butter-like consistency is formed. Peanut butter is an excellent protein source as well as being high in essential minerals such as iron and vitamins like the B-vitamin group which are great at releasing energy from food. Peanut butter is also fantastic for thickening sauces, smoothies and curries.
Peanut butter is suitable for many types of gluten/grain free diets. We also have many other nut butters and pastes in our range such as almond, hazelnut and cashew.
As well as being high in protein our peanut butter has no added sugar or salt so is an ideal substitute for spreads and butters that may be loaded with sugar and salt.
Use as a spread, in smoothies and shakes or eat straight from the tub! Also a gluten free mix that is easy to create quick treats such as muffins, cookies and pancakes as well as thicken soups and sauces. Check out our free Nut Pastes and Butter Recipe ebook here for more inspiration.
100% Organic Peanuts
Contains peanuts and may contain traces of nuts.
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 46.1 of which saturates(g) 8.2 , Protein(g) 25.6 , Carbohydrates(g) 12.5 of which sugars(g) 6.2 , Fibre(g) 6.2, Salt(g) <0.01
Country of Origin: China/Argentina/Egypt
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.