- Smooth and Creamy with a Lovely Chewy Texture
- Outer Layer Removed Leaving the Intense Sweet Tasting Inner Layer
- An Excellent Source of Vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, Calcium and Potassium
- 100% Organic Tiger Nuts, No Additives or Preservatives
- Great for Adding to Cereals, Muesli and Porridge or Making Delicious Dairy Free Tiger Nut Milk
Our organic peeled tiger nuts are deliciously sweet and creamy. In fact they are not actually nuts but instead are small root vegetables much like a potato but full of goodness. Tiger nuts are rich in essential fatty acids and minerals such as calcium and potassium and are bursting with vitamin E. Peeled tiger nuts are dried and have had their outer coating removed leaving the intense sweet tasting layer packed full of goodness! Unlike conventional tiger nuts, organic tiger nuts tend to smaller and as they have not been cleaned using chemicals they can sometimes have an earthy flavour.
Great for adding to cereals, muesli and porridge or as a crunchy topping for salad. Or you can make delicious dairy free nut milk known as 'Horchata.' But as peeled tiger nuts are softer and easier to chew many people enjoy snacking on these straight from the bag!
100% Organic Peeled Tiger Nuts
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 26.8 of which saturates(g) 5.1, Protein(g) 4.1, Carbohydrates(g) 49.7 of which sugars(g) 15.5, Fibre(g) 10.8, Salt(g) < 0.01
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
Produced in: Spain