- Organic Peruvian Lucuma Powder
- From the Powdered Fruit of the Pouteria Lucuma South American evergreen tree
- Slightly Sweet, Custard Like Flavour
- A Good Source of B Vitamins, Antioxidants and Dietary Fibre
- Excellent in Ice Cream and Can be Used as a Substitute for Flour in Baking or Add it to Juices and Smoothies
Our organic Peruvian Lucuma powder from the powdered fruit of Pouteria Lucuma, a South American evergreen tree. Lucuma is a good source of B vitamins, antioxidants and dietary. It also contains 14 essential trace elements, including potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
We love it in hot drinks and smoothies and also use it as a nutritious gluten free flour in our baking. You can find some of our favourite recipes in our recipe section.
100% Organic Lucuma
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 0.6 of which saturates(g) 0, Carbohydrates(g) 62.0 of which sugars(g) 25.0, Fibre(g) 24.0, Protein(g) 4.2, Salt(g) 0.05
Country of Origin: Peru