- Deliciously Sweet, Buttery Tasting Pine Nuts with a Crunchy Texture
- Part of the Real Value Range
- Excellent Source of Protein, Phosphorus and Potassium
- Vegan, Gluten and Soy Free
- Excellent in Salads, Porridge and Smoothies
- Or Combine with Basil to Make Delicious Homemade Pesto
Our pine nuts have a deliciously crunchy texture with a sweet buttery taste which makes them the perfect addition to both savoury and sweet dishes especially as they are a great source of vegan protein. Full of potassium and phosphorus these little seeds are an easy way to get an extra nutritional boost into your diet.
Pine nuts are an excellent crunchy addition to salads, porridge and even smoothies. Alternatively combine pine nuts with basil to make your own delicious homemade pesto!
Our Pine Nuts will be packaged in 4 x 2.5kg bags.
100% Pine Nuts
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 68.4 of which saturates(g) 4.9, Protein(g) 13.7, Carbohydrates(g) 9.4 of which sugars(g) 3.6, Fibre(g) 3.7, Salt(g) <0.01
Country of Origin: China/ Russia
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.