- Juicy and Sweet, Moist and Delicious
- Excellent for Homemade Muesli, in Porridge and Cereals, Cookies, Flapjacks, Fruit Loaves and Other Baked Goods
- Or Eat Straight from the Bag or with our Dark Chocolate or in Homemade Trail Mixes with Our Nuts, Seeds, Chocolate Drops and other Dried Fruits
- Good Source of Antioxidants and Vitamin C
- Naturally Dried Prunes, not Rehydrated like Most Snack Market Prunes (Soaked in Water to Increase Moisture Content and Gooeyness)
Our pitted prunes are juicy, sweet and delicious.
Prunes are considered a good source of fibre as well as being low in fat. As these prunes do not have pits they are excellent for cooking with. Please note our prunes contain a small amount (0.5%) of sunflower oil to stop clumping and a very small amount of potassium sorbate. Our prunes are also in naturally dried form and not rehydrated like most prunes on the snack market (pre-soaked to increase water content and gooeyness).
**Please note: Whilst all care is taken to remove the pit, there is a small chance of pit remaining**
Prunes are excellent for homemade muesli, porridge, cereals, flapjacks, cookies and other baked goods. Also great to naturally sweeten raw energy bars, with our dark chocolate or in homemade trail mixes with our nuts.
To rehydrate our prunes before use for more gooeyness simply place in a container filled with water and store in the fridge for 48 hours before use.
Prunes, preservative: potassium sorbate (less than 1000 parts per million)
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts, sesame and soya
Once opened, consume within 6 weeks.
Typical values per 100g:
Total Fat(g) 0.4, of which saturates(g) <0.01, Carbohydrates(g) 56.9 ,of which sugars(g) 38.1,Fibre(g) 7, Protein(g) 2.2, Salt(g) <0.01,
Country of Origin: Chile
For sample sizes and smaller packs of any of our bulk ingredients, head over to RealFoodSource.com where you can purchase all products in smaller sizes.