- Delicious, Shelled, Large and Crunchy Sunflower Seeds
- High in Fibre, Protein and Essential Fatty Acids
- Source of Minerals including Iron, Zinc and Magnesium
- Great for Salads, Baking, Soup Toppers, Homemade Seed Butters and Bread Making
- Or Add to Your Homemade Snack Mixes with our Other Seeds, Nuts and Dried Fruits
Our delicious Sunflower seeds are an excellent snack or topper and contain no added preservatives or oils. Our Sunflower Seeds are deshelled* and have a delicious mildly nutty flavour. Due to their high oil content they are an excellent source of essential fatty acids as well as protein, iron, potassium and vitamins.
*Please note, although these sunflower seeds are de-shelled, a very small amount of shell may remain.
We love our sunflower seeds on salads, cereals and even in our smoothies. Or why not add some to a stir-fry or make your own seeded bread loaf, alternative add to your own snack mixes with our other seeds, nuts and dried fruits. Make your own sunflower seed butter by grinding up the seeds in a high-speed blender into a smooth paste. For an even better flavour, lightly roast the seeds before doing this.
100% Sunflower Seeds
May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and soya
Typical values per 100g:
Fat(g) 47.5 of which saturates(g) 5.2, Carbohydrate(g) 4.3, of which sugars(g) 1.7, Fibre(g) 10.5, Protein(g) 23.0, Salt(g) 0.04
Country of Origin: Argentina/Bulgaria/China